Howtoencourage

Friday, December 29, 2006

Gift of Encouragement

This article supports the idea that encouragement can make a difference in a life. A child's life, an adult's life. I love it because I already know this. All of our lives can use kind words and gentle words. We can actually learn better with encouragement and positive affirmation.

"Can kind words from a parent's heart stimulate a child's brain?" Do you know how to talk to your child? Research clarifies that it is the parents understanding of how to talk to children that determines how well their children do in school and in life. Wouldn't we all want to take a class to know the right words to say to impact a life in a positive way?

You can do it...you can learn how to make a difference in a life today!
See howtoencourage.com for more information.

1 comment:

Minx said...

Hi Kay,

I just came across you blog as I was looking on google help to try to sort a problem with my blog. Its really nice to know that there are other people out there with the same desire as my own.

Keep up the good work.


Minx