Howtoencourage

Sunday, June 24, 2007

How to Encourage Your Child

The last few lines of this poem inpires me to be a better parent.
Hope it does the same for you!

"I will always stand beside you;
I’ll wipe your tears when you cry.
I’ll comfort you when you feel hurt.
I want to encourage you to be
whatever you want.

Whatever you pursue in life,
I’ll be there as your friend,
as well as your parent.
If you ever fail at something,
I’ll encourage you
to get up and try again,
because it doesn’t mean
you’ll fail at everything;
everyone learns by their mistakes.
I want you to know
I’ll always be here for you.”
Sherrie L Householder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.