Howtoencourage

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

'How to Find Friends' Encouragement

I went out to find a friend,
But could not find one there;
I went out to be a friend,
And friends
were everywhere!
Author Unknown

"A friend is one who is attached to another by affection, which leads him to desire his company, or one who has sufficient interest to serve another."
Webster Dictionary

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming more interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.”
Dale Carnegie

I love my friends! They are the best encouragers in the world. After spending a day last week shopping, talking and laughing with my girlfriends, I came home tired but refreshed and encouraged.

Having friends does not just happen. The care and feeding of friends is an art and quite possibly takes some hard work.

The richness and quality they will add to your life is worth it.

For more on how to make friends check out How to encourage

No comments: