Howtoencourage

Saturday, May 15, 2010

BE ENCOURAGED!

Whatever you are facing today, BE ENCOURAGED!

While I don't know what each of you are going through at this time, I am fully aware that every other person in life is dealing with something that is extremely important and urgent to them. It could be hurting family or friend relationships, job or financial worries, or even something that you cannot name. Maybe you see things going on in our country that depress and discourage you. There is just a nagging sense inside that all is not well.

I encourage you to not cave into those feelings. God has a bigger and much better plan than all our worries, and He asks us to keep our focus on Him. This is what I ask for and hope to receive on my journey. It does take intentional discipline; talking to your self, quoting scripture and not letting the negative pull you down. Renew and refocus your mind.

Because God knows every single detail about my life and your life He knows exactly what is going to happen to me and you. He knows what the future will bring and He promises to care for us just as much as He does the birds. “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Seek first His kingdom and all these things will be given to you as well.” (KG paraphrase Matt 6:25-34)

I believe it. I hope you will too. Be encouraged and find peace in your life today.

No comments: