Howtoencourage

Monday, January 15, 2007

Best Encouragement

What form of encouragement do you like best? Words that make you feel better in the form of a compliment, actions that help out when you or your family is sick, or maybe a phone call or letter with all of the above involved?

I went on vacation to a warm sunny place with wonderful customer service, and lots of time for reading and reflection. Personally, that kind of encouragement in the form of time, sunshine and good food was very pleasurable.

I came home refreshed and rested, although it is dark and dreary in the midwest where I live. No matter where I live or where I go, it is relationships that really encourage me, and I had time to work on my marriage with my spouse and that developed into the best encouragement of all!

Where did you say we are going next week?