Howtoencourage

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Encouraging Words Do Make a Difference

Posted February 03, 2007 09:21
http://www.enewscourier.com/religion/local_story_033133654.html
I was so excited to read this story from Dr. Coleman. It lends credence to my mantra...
How fast we open out mouths so say something and how often the words that first come out can be painful in the form of sarcasm, criticism, judging. Here's an experiment. Try a pause button in your mind and actually listen to the words before you speak them. See what happens.
I believe encouraging words can inspire a life forever. You never know what a moment and an encouraging word can do to impact a life. When you inspire others to go past their comfort zone, they feel empowered and you have great influence over them. This is my passion in life because encourging words have truly made a difference for me. Glad to see someone else agrees!

No comments: