Howtoencourage

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Encouraging Words for CHRISTMAS

Anyone else being blown away by all the Christmas preparations? I don't know how to keep up with how fast time is going!

Christmas is just one week from today.

I don't know about you, but I can't enjoy the season because of my frantic schedule.

Time to put the breaks on and slow down. I can't keep going at this pace.

My soul needs Christmas. I want to reflect on all this special season means to our whole world.

I am grateful for the miracle of Christmas.
We joyfully celebrate the beginning of our faith as God reaches down and gives us His love through the baby Jesus.

I am grateful for the mystery of Christmas.
It is truly marvelous that we commemorate Christmas year after year because if Christmas were only a time of commercialized gift giving, it might have run its course years ago.

I am grateful for the memories of Christmas.
We know it gives us a sense of family, a place to belong and connects us to generations who have gone before.

No comments: