Howtoencourage

Monday, January 11, 2010

ENCOURAGING WORDS

"The Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you." (Deut. 23:14)

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me." (Psalm 50:15)

Does God still provide miracles and a way of escape for his people today?

Absolutely yes!

But the secret is to realize God doesn't always view things as we do. Remember, "...My ways are not your ways." (Isaiah 55:8)

Robert J. Morgan says in RED SEA RULES, "God doesn't have standardized, same-size-fits-all solutions to our various problems. He treats every situation as singular and special, and He designs a unique, tailor-made deliverance to every trial and trouble."

Lord, I want to believe that all things work together for good to those that love the Lord and are called accordingly. (Romans 8:28) I know you are in control and all things are in your hands.

Please help my unbelief.

No comments: