Howtoencourage

Sunday, January 10, 2010

ENCOURAGEMENT TO STAND IN THE RAIN

I can't shake the blues today. I gotta face it, I am depressed. I feel a heavy weight around my neck. Am I drowning?

I am paddling fast, furious even. I am sinking. The waves are knocking me under. I can't get up. I'm so alone.

Stand up.

"Stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
Stand through the pain, you won't drown."
(I won't drown.)
"And one day, what's lost can be found.
You stand in the rain."

Can I do this? I am afraid.

Stand up. Stand my ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many people choose to have an artificial lawn precisely
because it saves them both time and money. After completing your first area, you
can improve or change things for better results.
Since this was not tested on a male dog, I am not sure how it would work out.


Look at my website: สนามบอลหญ้าเทียม ราคา